Digital Art created with collage sheets from DEZINA WORLD
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Special thanks to Jackie for including me in this award. It is sincerely appreciated as are the friends we share in our passion for artistic creativity. I hope you will visit Jackie's beautiful blog.
Now, 5 things I have to relate about me:
1. I am married to a very supportive guy (Larry) who fully supports me in all aspects related to my passions, be it art, gardening, or whatever; that includes all the time and money I spend to those ends (grin). He is a keeper!
2. I am a mom to two married sons, and a Nana.
3. I always have the television on, regardless of what I am doing. I am an international news junkie and enjoy my soap operas. I think those lend themselves well to not having to be glued to the TV as you just have to listen!
4. Diet Coke is a must...it was accompanied by Salt and Vinegar chips until recently, now Heavenly Hash Ice Cream has taken over the cravings for junk food.
5. Although I had a wonderful education and career in business, nothing compares to the joy of being able to create and share the love of art with others of like interests.
The five wonderful art friends I have chosen to share this award with are:
I hope all of you, June, Kelly, Barbara, Charyl and The Gypsy will take a few minutes to pass this along, so others may share in your art.
I hope you will enjoy visiting my art friends' blogs...so much to see and enjoy! Hugs, Gayle
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
I created this "Two-Way Manilla Envelope Book" with product and Collage images from
TEN TWO STUDIOS
This is an expandable book that will flatten right out, but allow for extra contents to be held in the envelopes by virtue of the spaced hinging.