Wednesday, July 23, 2008








Award....
I have been given the "Blogging Forever Friend" award by Debi Wind of Just Me and My Rubber Stamps blog. Thank you so much Debi! I am honored to receive the award.
The following rules apply to this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed to receive this award;
2. Four dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
I select the following artusts to receive this award. Each of them has been a wonderful online friend, extremely talented mixed media artist, and dedicated blogger. I admire the beautiful art that each of them share at their blogs and hope you will take this opportunity to visit each of them. I thank each of you for your continued support of my personal efforts to this passion for art that each of us shares. Thank you again, Debi....I would love to have included all my friends that are on your list at this time as well...my feelings are the same for each of them, as well as for you.

1 comment:

Heather Robinson said...

I am thrilled to have received this award from you Gayle. I've left you one on my blog....congratulations! Hugs....Heather