Friday, October 31, 2008

INKA STAMPS DESIGN TEAM SALE!!

INKA STAMPS DESIGN TEAM SALE!!

INKA STAMPS is offering a terrific 'Design Team Sale' from November 1 - 30, 2008, to celebrate our newest Inka Design Team member, JEN CROSSLEY. Welcome to the team, JEN!!

I am sure you will want to take advantage of this sale after you check out INKA'S website and see all the beautiful stamps, collage sheets, etc.

PLEASE NOTE - Anyone who puts "JEN" in the 'message to the seller box' will receive a 40% REBATE on everything with the exception of the Grab Bags, Found Items, and items already reduced in price.

There is a lot going on at Inka's this Month of November....keep reading and you will find some blog candy as well, thanks to Inka!! Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Gayle. I really like your work a lot and I love the Inka stamps I have seen.
Carole Miller

Unknown said...

This is the only place I can get to to leave a comment. Don't know if it's my computer or what.
Oh well, my information is:
Carole Miller
carole4lee@gmail.com

LuniLadi said...

Hey Gayle, I'm familiar with Inka stamps...have quite a collection BUT not these! And Christmas IS coming so I would be thrilled if I won! lol
Doreen
aka LuniLadi
cosenzas@optonline.net

Rosie said...

Gayle, you'd do justice to anyone's stamps, but these Inka's are fab! I hope my name comes out of the hat!!!