Sunday, November 16, 2008

TAGGED


I have been tagged by Elizabeth Golden...many of you know her and her beautiful blog "The Last Door...Down the Hall". She has such an excellent blog, you won't want to miss it if you have never been there!


The rule is that you list 6 obscure or unknown facts about yourself, then you tag six other people. You let these people know by listing them and their blogs on your blog, then send them an e-mail or a blog comment, then they tag six more people and they put your blog on their blog...and the gift keeps giving.

So here are my six unknown or obscure facts about me:

1. Although I have always loved to art and craft, my educational and business career were in Industrial management and and business ownership.

2. I was a spokesperson for the Chamber of Commerce, university and college for many years on the subject of Women in Business.

3. I once was very athletically inclined, now I am only inclined to sit at my computer or in my art studio.

4. I love to cook, garden, and sew.

5. I wear a lot of jewelry when I go out, but when I get home I am compelled to remove it immediately, I have never known why.

6. I cannot just sit and watch television...I have to be working at something from the time I get up until I go to bed.


Because these online friends have such excellent blogs, I would like to tag them, as well, so you will be able to visit and enjoy their art. Congratulations to:


Kelly Burton
Jodi Van der Hart

The jewelry shown above is a photo I took of jewelry that I designed and created. I wrapped the wooden beads with copper wire and all jewelry links, findings and closures are created by hand from copper wire.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Gayle - how interesting. I do hope you wear your own jewellery - that is a stunning necklace... I love that combination of beads and copper. Yummy!

A Beaded Affair said...

I too have to be working from sun up to sun down on something, anything. Hubby thinks it's an illness. I love working with copper wire and your necklace i beautiful.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com