Monday, November 16, 2009

BEAUTIFUL CANVAS ART--GIFT FROM LINDA AT LIVE ART



I wish to express a sincere thank you to Linda Iversen, from Norway, for this beautiful canvas and for a packet filled with additional beautiful art and embellishments. Linda chose to share a number of her pieces of stunning artwork with a number of her followers and I was so fortunate to be one of them. She was even kind enough to let us select our favorite piece! Can you believe that? Her kindness in this consideration and giving are truly appreciated. Thanks so much Linda, I will always think of you when I look at these beautiful art pieces.

I hope you will visit LINDA'S LIVE ART BLOG to see why she rates so highly as an excellent mixed media artist.

5 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhhh, this is beautiful, Gayle! Thank you for sharing, and thank you for introducing me to Linda's work. Hugs, Terri xoxo

LivArtNow said...

Gayle, your are just too sweet for words :) I'm so happy you like what I sent you :) It's always such a pleasure to visit you wonderful blog, you are so talented and creative and your work is very inspirational!! Thank you soooo much for your kind words Dear :)

Take care!!

Big hug from Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, this is really lovely.

Chris Arlington said...

OOOOH she does have that come hither look. It's fabulous

Fabrizio Van Marciano said...

Wow Gayle, thanks for the insight into Linda's work, very informative thanks for sharing.