Friday, April 30, 2010

FEATURED ARTIST AT MOONLIGHT JOURNEY

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE FOR ENHANCED VIEW

I just received terrific news from Lynne and Becky, owners of MOONLIGHT JOURNEY, advising that I am currently the featured artist on their Facebook home. Sincere thanks go out to Lynne and Becky for this honor. This was the image posted on Facebook. I hope you will stop over at MOONLIGHT JOURNEY to view my other artwork and beautiful artwork presented by my fellow design artists. Check out the images as well. Excellent selection!!

6 comments:

June said...

Wow thats fantastic Gayle. Congratulations my friend
hug June xxxxxx

indybev said...

I love this page, Gayle, but I COVET that overlay border. May I ask it's origin? As always, I applaud your talent. You just NEVER turn out a "clinker"!

peggy gatto said...

I really love the rennesainsse (sp) feeling, museum quality!

Heavens2Betsy said...

Indeed, she is an inspiration, as you are x

vintage wil said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Lynn Stevens said...

And well you should be! Congrats to you!!!! Awesome work Gayle