Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH - ONE WORLD ONE HEART - IS NOW OVER!!

I would like to express a special thank you to Lisa Swifka - the wonderful artist and kind lady who presented each of us with the opportunity of sharing our love of blogging with other bloggers around the world. It has been a terrific experience. I hope you will visit Lisa at www.whimiscalbohemian.typepad.com.

I am pleased to announce the winners of my 2 "Surprise Gifts" of "Ephemera and art supplies", they are:
Beckie Halso, U.S. and
Alveen O'Brien, NSW Australia

Both Beckie and Alveen have already contacted me confirming their addresses so Canada Post is next on the agenda!

Hugs, Gayle

2 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

congrats to the winners!!! congrats to you too. You won my hello friend ATC!!! please email me your address!

artbeckons said...

I am so excited to win this goodie bag... and my mom is so jealous! Thank you for your generous offering and for picking me =)

Beckie