Tuesday, October 4, 2011

VANITY - RUBBER STAMPED IMAGE - ALTERED PAGES



I have created this rubber stamped card art with a beautiful image entitled "Vanity". This is a lovely, deeply etched stamp. I have stamped with Tuxedo black Memento ink and colorized with Copic Sketch markers. The base card and an additional layer are created with Bazzill textured cardstock. the image background in glittered greens is from the "Once Upon a Time" Patterned paper stack. The gemstone embellishments are from Hero Arts.

7 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

This is beautiful! I love the image! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Gayle what beautiful. love the Vanity image and your background is marvelous. Well done. Also your coloring.
Lovely greet
Marja

Anonymous said...

Stunning work my friend.
Hugs June x

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Very pretty, I love the colour tones you chose.

Cindy Adkins said...

This is soooo beautiful, my friend!!! Your work is always awe-inspiring!
XO
Cindy

Dorthe said...

Hello dear Gayle,
and thankyou so much for your very sweet and kind comment on my blog-I was very honoured to see you as a follower.
Your card is a beautiful art creation- I love the image and the background paper-and the colours fantastic,together.
Hugs, and thankyou.
Dorthe

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Hi Gayle...what a gorgeous vintage card...so lovely, compliments!

greetings, Alie :-)