Monday, May 28, 2012

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ - NICECRANE DESIGNS


Young and old, I think we all have loved the WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ over the years.  I have colaborated with the wonderfully talented artist,  Ignacio of NICECRANE DESIGNSby Copic colorizing his fabulous illustrations presented here. I hope you will enjoy viewing them as much as we have enjoyed working on them.  I hope you will visit the Nicecrane website where they are presented.  Imagine creating your own personalized "Book of Oz" -- what fun!  A perfect keepsake or gift.  Save an additional 10% on your purchase of this awesome set of illustrations by using the code: SAVE10GAYLE 
I especially hope you will enjoy Ignacio's Animated segment below. 
PLEASE CLICK IMAGES FOR LARGER DETAILED VIEW




ANIMATION

 The Wizard of Oz


No comments: