Tuesday, September 18, 2012

VINTAGE CUTE KIDS @ NICECRANE DESIGNS

PLEASE CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER DETAILED VIEW

As many of you know, I create artwork for Ignacio at  NICECRANE DESIGNS in Spain. I love it as the fantastic and ever-changing imagery is always of the best quality with wonderfully illustrated designs.
This particular piece is one I have created using one of the adorable little girls from the "Vintage Cute Kids" set.  The images are available in both collage sheets and DSL (digi). In this case I have elected to use the DSL (digi) image, and have colorized the little girl with Copic markers.  I hope you will stop over at Nicecrane Designs and view some of the fabulous eye candy that is sure to set your creativity in motion.  Enjoy!  Hugs, Gayle.

4 comments:

morkaren said...

Sikken en sød lille "pigetaske" på et kort. knus morkaren.

Danielle v/d Horst said...

Snoesig gemaakt heel lief weer een groot verschil met de andere kaarten groetjes Danielle

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and precious!! Beautifully done!

Hugs,
Debi

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooo sweet, Gayle,,,,,,,,I love these clear pink tone and all over your colored funny digi,,,,,very well done.