Thursday, March 12, 2015

KNIGHT OF WANDS - GAYLE - TAROT ART INSPIRE GROUP

TAROT ART INSPIRE GROUP - Given the Knight of Wands, I was inspired to pursue the possibility of any relationship to my astrological sign, Taurus. I proceeded to include imagery related to that sign and this with related images that precede my thinking when I am creating art I have included things that inspire me on a day-to-day basis; i.e., flowers, children, vintage ladies, and butterflies. I find I prefer working in monochromatic tones and have related this art piece as such. I found that so many things in my astrological purview related well to many of the things in the Tarot card representing my number choice for the Knight of Wands. Enjoy. Please click for detailed view. Hugs, Gayle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The description about how you came to create this piece. Beautiful piece...the colors are perfect for this. Well done!