Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BONNETS - ALTERED PAGES



As many of you know I create Digitally Altered Art for ALTERED PAGES. I hope you will see what they have available by checking out MY PAGE on their website. New images are added regularly. They are available individually or as digital collage sheets and are perfect for completing many of your Mixed Media and Paper Arts projects...i.e., Book arts, Box art, framed as gifts, decoupage, etc. You may wish to think about creating beautiful, quick and easy gifts for Easter, Mother's Day, and Birthdays. I hope you will check them out. Hugs, Gayle.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

They are lovely... I used to get Easter bonnets to go with my Easter dresses... These are adorable.... But seriously woman! Do you sleep? You create so many beautiful pieces... I wonder how you do it all...

froebelsternchen said...

wonderful new pieces Gayle!

xxx Susi
Challenge # 5/ Fun with Atc´s

Jann said...

What gorgeous images, Gayle!