Wednesday, February 27, 2008

COASTER ART - Recycle Project


Using the foil rounds that protect our dairy products, I washed and dried 4 of them. I ran them through my Cuttlebug embossing system and adhered them to each side of blank pressed paper coasters that I had put through my Xyron to coat them with adhesive on each side. I then flush cut the foil around the edges, and finished the edges with a silver Marvy Metallic marker. I then used gold and Chinese red Metallic rub-ons, for desired tones. It was a fun project and I was happy with the end result.

4 comments:

Cory said...

What a lovely idea...they look great.

Cory from Arizona USA
www.artwithmoxie.com

Inka said...

Fab! idea and oh so nice!

Anonymous said...

wow - the coaster are GORGEOUS!!! looks abslute stunning!!!
i will try it too... ;-)

Jill said...

super idea! Love the way the turned out.