Monday, February 18, 2008

YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD


You Make My Day Award
Kristy over at Kristy's Musings awarded me with the "You Make My Day Award!"The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.So to pass it on and keep the love going ~ here are 10 of the 100's of blogs that keep me inspired and bring a smile to my face. Check them out when you have a few minutes... perhaps there are some new friends to be made!

Lisa

Lori

Wanda

Jodi

Kelly

Heather

Inka

Linda

Debi

Kristy

5 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Wow Gayle....Thank you so much, this is a real honor coming from a wonderful and creative artist like you.....
Linda (Okl)

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Thank you so much Gayle! I am truly honored to receive this! I will certainly pass it on.

Art By Wanda said...

Gayle, thank you so much for this honor!!! I still remember when I was fairly new to stamping and ordering fibers from you and your little bag and other things.... oh, and that contest you had... I was so thrilled. You've always been an inspiration to me. I'll get a post done on my blog with a list of people tomorrow.

Jodi said...

Thank you so much, Gayle!!! The feeling is mutual!

Heather Robinson said...

Oh Gayle, What a wonderful surprise to be on your list. I feel truly touched that we are connected by blogging. You were such an inspiration to me when I started using beeswax and you still are. Thank you for this honour.