Friday, April 25, 2008

MY LATEST JEWELRY DESIGN CREATION


I really enjoyed creating this design. The majority of the findings I created from double wire that I twisted using an electric drill. I bought a new coiling gizmo to save some of the hand strain from creating coils totally by hand wrapping wire around wire...the coiling gizmo is a great tool. I am looking forward to wearing this set of the earings, necklace and bracelet....casual and elegant at the same time I think. Hope you like it.

5 comments:

joanne wardle said...

WOW!!! they are fantastic! I love them. you are such a talent Gayle

Jill said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Such fabulous jewelry! Gayle you are so talented...can't wait to see more!

Rosie said...

Another beautiful confection Gayle... these are absolutely stunning! Truly avant garde!

Sandie R said...

Gayle, once again you have impressed me with your lovely art and the visual quality of it all. The jewelery that you make as well as the paper art.