Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I HAVE BEEN AWAY.....

. . . . I have been out of town and absent from my blog for the past 8 days due to a death in my immediate family. I left in a hurry or I would have posted a note prior to leaving. I will try to post some art very soon and look forward to seeing what everyone has been creating in the last few days. I appreciate your visits to my blog and look forward to my daily blog posts resuming. Sincere thanks to each of you for being wonderful blog friends.

Kind regards. Hugs, Gayle.

4 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

So soory to hesr of your loss, Gayle. Especially hard to deal with at this time of the year. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Kathy Eddy

Art By Wanda said...

Gayle, I'm sorry about your loss!!! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time, Gayle. God bless.

Elizabeth Golden said...

I am so sorry about the loss your family has suffered. You and yours will be in my thoughts!