Wednesday, December 24, 2008

YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS AWARD


I hope your Christmas is filled with blessings. I have an award to share from some very special artists that I follow. The one I received is from Chris!

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.Link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to - then let them know.And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to.I award this to....


The five things I'm addicted to :_
1. Mocha Coffee ... starts my day!
2. Challenges ... keep me grounded to creating art daily
3. Trying to keep organized ... keeps me sane (remember I said trying)
4. Buying art supplies ... warms my heart
5. Being on time ... and I really dislike when others are late....lol.

5 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Gayle, thank you for the award. A Merry Christmas to you xxx

June said...

Oh Gayle thanks so much for your lovely comment and for passing on this gorgeous award and thinking of me. I love your blog and love your work and feel really honoured.
Happy Christmas Gayle, I will add the award as soon as i get time and peace and quiet lol
Huggggggggs June x

Vintage Papers said...

oh Gayle! Thank you so much! I will get this up tomorrow on my blog. I am truly honored! :) Merry Christmas!

Ozstuff said...

Gayle, I am honoured that you have included me in your blog award. What a wonderful Christmas gift. Thanks so much!!
I hope your New Year will be a very happy one. (I enjoyed reading about the five things you are addicted to).

Chriss Rollins said...

yOU DO DESRVE THIS FAB AWARD WELL DONE GAYLE

CHRISS X