Thursday, March 26, 2009

MAKES MY HEART SMILE AWARD - DAY 3

DAY 3 has arrived...just in case you didn't know, I am a night hawk. Well, almost daily I have the privilege of seeing the wonderfully beautiful artwork of an Alaskan Stamper and friend, Kersten from The Altered Gypsy blogspot. I would like to take this time to let Kersten know how much I love her artwork by this tribute for the "MAKES MY HEART SMILE AWARD". Kersten is a wonderful blogger, each day her blog is filled with gorgeous artwork and I hope you will pay her a visit...you will love seeing all her beautiful art. Thanks for sharing it with us, Kersten!

To read all about how this all started and to obtain the icon:
http://gaylepage-robak.blogspot.com/2009/03/makes-my-heart-smile-award.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - thanks, Gayle! What an honor! Though I must confess I'm Alaskan. I may as well be 1/12th Canadian as we spend a good month of every summer bopping around Canada, exploring and camping. Thank you!