Saturday, March 28, 2009

MAKES MY HEART SMILE AWARD - DAY 4

MAKES MY HEART SMILE AWARD - DAY 4
DAY 4 has arrived...and I have a very special lady to bring this special award to. She is a beautiful mixed media artist, very generous in sharing, and very involved with so many of us in our blogisphere. I hope you will join me in applauding June from Art Freebies. She so deserves this award as she expends so much effort in creating a blog that each of us may share in daily. She has gifted so many of us with gorgeous free images and continues to do so. She has also started a weekly challenge where we may share in each other's art endeavors. June, I hope you will accept this tribute of the "MAKES MY HEART SMILE AWARD". June is a wonderful blogger, each day her blog is filled with gorgeous artwork and I hope you will pay her a visit...you will love seeing all her beautiful art. Thanks for sharing it with us, June! To read all about how this all started and to obtain the icon: http://gaylepage-robak.blogspot.com/2009/03/makes-my-heart-smile-award.html

2 comments:

June said...

Oh my goodness, what a surprise and a wonderful one at that. Gayle this is so lovely and i am thrilled to pieces about this gorgeous award and very honoured as i am a very big fan of your artwork and often come here to be inspired. I will be so proud to add it to my art freebies blog :)
Thank you so, so much
Hugs June xxxx

JoanMarie said...

Applauding...still applauding...and yet still applauding! :)
A perfect candidate and receipient! I so agree!
Hugs to you Gayle and to June as well!
Joan Marie