Monday, May 26, 2008

BOOK - LOVE CHIPBOARD WORD BOOK


L O V E Chipboard Word Book - Front
Letter "L" - LOVE Word Book. Collage images from Inka Stamps. Click for larger view.
See 5 additional views following. Word book created using a variety of patterned papers, Chalk inks, Collage images, various embellishments enhanced with Stickles and gems, ribbons, etc. I twisted copper wire to create book rings.
Take advantage of the "Design Team Sale" at Inka Stamps for the month of June/08....mention my name (Gayle Page-Robak) and get a 25% rebate.
Rebate is not available in combination with other offers or coupons, grab bags or items found on the "“Vintage found items and mounting supplies" page of Inka Stamps online catalog.
Inka has a beautiful selection of stamps and awesome collage sheets. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

9 comments:

Inka said...

Oh my goodness! This is so extraordinary! What a huge effort went into this … intricate layers and such attention to the smallest of details! … beautiful composition, fabulous colors and the result is one amazing piece of art!

Sandie R said...

Inka hasn't left me many words to use. this is just gorgeous and so vintage looking I love it.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous book, Gayle. I love all the other pages too.
I have bought myself one HAPPY. I chose that word last year for my word & most of my crafting is geared around it. Now they have made a wooden book with it & Im so looking forward to decorating it!!

ARTifact & whimsy said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE how you did this!! I have 2 of those word books(Love and Family) and now you've given me inspiration to do something with them :) Great job Gayle!!!
hugs,
Dawn

Carolyn said...

Gayle, your LOVE book is beautiful and definitely reflects the love that you put into it.

Carolyn

peggy gatto said...

The art is so "polished" and the combinations of images and patterns is just lovely. You have a lot of really beautiful art here!!!!

K said...

beautiful book! all the pages are lovely!

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOO these are all devine.. such gorgeous muted colours and so vintage but ladylike .. yum!

Heather Robinson said...

I've never seen one of these word books before but I'm sure glad that yours was the first because it is stunning! Love the images hidden within the pages and the lovely use of green and pink!