Friday, May 9, 2008

NEW JEWELRY CREATED - WATCH 1 of 3


We are nearing the end of the Bead on a Wire jewelry workshop I have been working on at Artists of the Round Table. We were required to create a watch. The watch face is purchased but I designed and created the rest of the watch. There are two additional close-up views following this one. I am pleased with it as it feels good on, and fits well. Most watches I purchase are a little big on me so this fit pleased me. I sure hope you like it.

4 comments:

joanne wardle said...

wow!! that is truly beautiful. I love it. delicate yet bold. fantastic!

D said...

Gayle, this watch is beautiful!! I love the colours too. ~Debie

Sandie R said...

This is simply beautiful Gayle. You have done a truly fantastic job of the design and the execution of the workmanship is terrific. Do you get that I love it yet. LOL

Rosie said...

What a super, stylish watch Gayle... those beads look good enough to eat! How lovely that it's a perfect fit too! I love looking at the jewellery you design. :-)