Friday, May 30, 2008

INKA STAMPS CHIPBOARD CIRCUS BOOK


Chipboard Circus Book Front
Collage Images from:
Take advantage of the "Design Team Sale" at Inka Stamps for the month of June/08....mention my name (Gayle Page-Robak) and get a 25% rebate.
Rebate is not available in combination with other offers or coupons, grab bags or items found on the "“Vintage found items and mounting supplies" page of Inka Stamps online catalog.
Inka has a beautiful selection of stamps and awesome collage sheets. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

5 comments:

joanne wardle said...

thhat's great, the colourful images are so striking against the black background

Inka said...

Where is my ticket, because this is one circus I want to go to! Such a cute idea!

Carolyn said...

Gayle, I love your circus book. I'm currently reading the book, "Water for Elephants" with a circus theme so your little booklet has special meaning for me.

Dreamer said...

These are amazing. I love 'em

K said...

great book! love the shape!